The roof is probably one of the most important components of your home. It shields you and your family from elements, keeping you comfortable all year long. A well-maintained roof also ensures curb appeal, property value, and energy efficiency. If your system looks old or damaged, it’s time to invest in a quality roof replacement.
There are many materials and contractors on the market nowadays. Choosing the wrong one can lead to different roofing problems. HomeGuard Restoration helps you pick the right one with these tips:
Select the Right Shingle
The right shingle type can improve both curb appeal and durability. As a GAF® Master Elite™ roofer, we offer these three types of shingles for your roofing in Aurora, CO:
- Three-tab – GAF’s Royal Sovereign® shingles have been around the longest, offering the ultimate protection at an affordable price.
- Architectural – You can enhance your roof’s appearance with GAF’s Timberline® shingles. They offer a natural wood shake look with deep shadow lines.
- Lifetime Designer – This shingle line is ideal for homeowners who look for more curb appeal. To make your home stand out, we offer out Camelot® shingles that offers the timeless look of wood shakes or slate.
Have a Complete Roofing System Installed
Your roof is more than just shingles. Your roofing contractor in Aurora, CO, should install a complete system with these components:
- Roof deck protection – This is the plywood underneath the shingles. A reliable roof deck lets moisture escape to prolong the system’s service life.
- Leak barriers – These seal vulnerable areas, such as eaves, valleys, and attic ventilation.
- Ridge cap – This completes your roof’s look. Make sure you choose a style that goes well with your shingles.
- Attic ventilation – Proper ventilation helps conserve energy and keep your family healthy from moisture-related issues like mold.
Choose the Right Warranty
Different manufacturers offer various levels of warranties. Enhanced warranties cover not only your shingles but also the entire system. They also cover contractor’s installation or workmanship. To enjoy strong warranties from GAF, make sure you work with certified roofers like us.
Hire the Right Roofing Contractor
Remember that the best materials won’t work properly without proper installation. Trust the expert roofing company in Aurora, CO, HomeGuard Restoration, to handle this for you. As certified GAF roofers, we have undergone training on best roof installation practices.
Let HomeGuard Restoration help you create a better home for you and your family. We have over 20 years of experience in handling roofing, windows, siding, and gutter home improvement projects.
Call us today at (720) 708-4126 to learn more about our services. You can also reach us through our contact form.