Your roof makes up a large part of your home’s façade, so it contributes greatly to curb appeal. You can use different types of shingles that reflect your own style. As a certified GAF® Master Elite™ roofer, we offer shingles with various textures, colors, and styles. Here’s five ways you can use them for your home:
- To help your roof blend well with it’s natural surroundings, stick with blues and greens. Shingles with a hint of blue resembles the sky, while green displays a sense of sustainability. You can use our GAF Camelot® and Woodland® Designer shingles.
- You can blend your outdoors spaces with your new roofing in Arvada, CO, using shades of brown and red. These shades create a rustic and romantic look. Brown hues look richer and brighter on roofs, while red shades are more sensible. Sample shingles include Grand Canyon® and Grand Sequoia®.
- Bold colors like beige and gold establishes a luxurious look. They also add warmth and richness to the surrounding area. You can use our Monaco® and Sienna® shingles to recreate this look.
- To exude a calming effect, your roofers in Arvada, CO, can install gray shingles. This shade can serve as a backdrop when combined with other shingle colors. GAF’s Grand Canyon shingle comes in a storm cloud gray, while Sienna comes in a chateau gray shade.
- To make a strong impact, don’t be afraid to go all black for your roofing shingles. You can use our Grand Sequoia in charcoal or Grand Canyon in black oak.
With GAF shingles, you can pick a color that reflects your personal style. There’s always a shade that will blend well with other components of your home. Let the expert in replacement and roof repair in Arvada, CO, HomeGuard Restoration help you decide on the style and color. We have years of experience improving homes around Metro Denver.
Call us today at (720) 708-4126 to learn more roofing design tips. You can also request a free quote through our contact form.