Are you highly organized, detail-oriented and reliable?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment?
Are you energized by problem-solving and in-depth scheduling?
Do you desire a deeper knowledge of construction business management?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
The Project Manager is the customer’s main contact throughout the production phase of the workflow. This position is intended to ensure the customers’ expectations are clearly documented and carried out during the production process. The Project Manager will also review all project documentation and ensure each project is produced on time and within budget.
- Review and interpret insurance estimates, initial photos and other project documentation prior to visiting a job site or producing Work/Material Orders.
- Build Work Orders accurately and timely with instructions by acquiring detailed project info and by referencing current pricing lists.
- Ensure the Project Assistant is informed on the details of each project and hold them accountable for adhering to those details.
- Upload project documents/photos, give updates on the project and maintain communication with internal staff regularly and consistently.
- Ensure the accuracy of all subcontractor and material supplier invoices.
- Review financial objectives, forecast expenses and initiate corrective actions as needed throughout the project.
- Communicate with customers daily to ensure satisfaction with the progression of the project.
- Ensure all HomeGuard employees and subcontractors are communicating with customers in a professional and polite manner.
- Conduct final walk-through within 24 hours of production completion to ensure customer’s full satisfaction prior to final signature of Completion Certificate.
If this listing intrigues you and you feel ready to take the next steps towards working with HomeGuard Roofing & Restoration please send Chris an email with your resume attached. We look forward to speaking with you!
HomeGuard Roofing & Restoration