Are you highly organized, detail-oriented and reliable?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment?
Are you energized by providing great customer service and by problem-solving?
Do you desire a deeper knowledge of construction business management?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
The Project Assistant is the key to fulfilling the promises we make to our customers. This position is intended to ensure each roofing installation is monitored for both quality and efficiency. Ensuring material isn’t wasted and installation is completed properly. This position will also provide inventory management, delivery of materials and the return of unused materials. The Project Assistant will also be responsible for documenting the installation with photos and assisting the estimating team with supplement documentation.
- Set and discuss expectations with the crew. Ensure they have the necessary materials and equipment to fulfill the Work Order. Pick up additional material or equipment as needed.
- Inventory all material before work commences to ensure the order is fulfilled correctly
- Keep site free of debris and assist in cleanup for a safe and visually-appealing job site.
- Manage all subcontractors on sight, in terms of job site safety, material usage, installation, quality and cleanliness.
- Conduct initial safety training to ensure that all individuals working on site clearly understand HomeGuard’s safety practices and are committed to their execution.
- Provide subcontractors with project details and hold them accountable for adhering to those details.
- Maintain regular contact with subcontractors, Project Manager, Estimator and Production Manager as each project progresses.
- Reference product’s installation manual for proper installation. Reference the IRC and municipality specific amendments to ensure all requirements are met or exceeded.
- Document job site with detailed photographs and upload into Contractor’s Cloud using Company Cam. (Requested from Work Order Close Out form).
If this listing intrigues you and you feel ready to take the next steps towards working with HomeGuard Roofing & Restoration please send Chris an email with your resume attached. We look forward to speaking with you!
HomeGuard Roofing & Restoration