Are you highly organized, detail-oriented and reliable?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment?
Are you energized by problem-solving and in-depth scheduling?
Do you desire a deeper knowledge of construction business management?
If you answered YES to the above, read on!
This position is responsible for assisting the Production Manager to ensure the success of the Production Department. The Production Assistant will handle all warranty issues, municipality inspections and scheduling for the Roof Repairs Department. The Production Assistant will also assist in the customer service aspect of the Production Department providing support to the customer and the HomeGuard staff. The Production Assistant will also be responsible for scheduling and overseeing warranty calls and customer issues.
- Interpret insurance scope and project documents to form a good understanding of each project before scheduling.
- Maintain verbal and written communication with customers throughout scheduling, production, potential questions/concerns, and post-production/job-closing.
- Schedule and manage all warranty work.
- Monitor tool and ladder inventory.
- Manage Contractors Cloud’s Production Workflow in a timely manner to ultimately ensure that job completion paperwork is uploaded into Contractor’s Cloud within 24 hrs of the completion of the project.
- Maintain organization of all paperwork including receipts, return slips, etc. and upload all into Contractor’s Cloud.
- Schedule and manage all municipality inspections and ladder sets and ensure scheduled projects pass all required inspections.
- Ensure all Change Orders and/or Insurance Supplements are clearly documented via photos and the Work Order Completion form.
- Assist Production Manager with onboarding, management of performance (jobsite safety, material usage, quality, cleanliness and completion) and ensure proper insurance documentation for all subcontractors.
- Inform subcontractors on the details of each project and assist with holding them accountable for adhering to those details.
- Maintain familiarity with installation processes and products in order to troubleshoot issues prior to calling in final inspection.
If this listing intrigues you and you feel ready to take the next steps towards working with HomeGuard Roofing & Restoration please send Chris an email with your resume attached. We look forward to speaking with you!
HomeGuard Roofing & Restoration