Danny, Terry, Zack and Tony formed HomeGuard in 2012. The four Colorado natives had already worked in the industry for a combined total of more than 50 years, and were ready to run a different kind of construction and restoration company. They assembled an expert construction staff, many with 20+ years of industry experience. Together, the HomeGuard team has raised the bar on craftsmanship and customer service.
The HomeGuard process starts with a thorough understanding of each customer’s expectations for their roofing or restoration project. A solid reputation for offering world-class service, quality materials with industry-leading warranties, and outstanding workmanship shows the HomeGuard team knows how to run a company right.
Current job opportunities are below as they become available:
At HomeGuard we pride ourselves on giving the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. Our Company is locally owned and operated and we have made it our mission to service our community with integrity. HomeGuard is the only Two Star recipient in the Denver area of the GAF Master Elite President’s Club Award, which places us among the best of the best. So, we are looking for the right candidate to help us uphold our brand quality and customer satisfaction.
The Repair Technician is responsible for diagnosing leaks, as well as for providing repair solutions and installation for the proposed repairs. They will also assist in determining scope and pricing for repair projects.
Responsibilities for the Repair Technician include:
- Project documentation and customer service
- Assist the production team in repairing commercial and residential roofing systems as directed
- Produce projects on time and with accuracy
- Thoroughly document the installation and produce complete project closeout documentation
What benefits can our team expect?
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing company
- Great company culture
- Career advancement opportunity
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Company vehicle
- Paid holidays and time off
- Health benefits
- Competitive compensation
- 3+ years of experience with flat and steep slope roofing systems
- (TDO, EPDM, Mod-Bit, Asphalt Shingles etc…)
- Experience in similar trades (i.e.gutters and siding)
- Bilingual (preferred, not required)
- Valid driver’s license
If you are looking for a company that you want to grow with long term then HomeGuard is the place for you. To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Repair Tech”